The luxury of time for you
The 174 rooms of the Grand Hotel des Thermes compete for comfort, charm and personality. Our highly qualified staff reserves a friendly, refined welcome with discreet yet efficient service. As guests, you have free access to the indoor swimming pool, sea-mist room, sauna, hammam, and cardio-training area. You also get preferential rates for the Aquatonic Pool, golf, surfschool…
Perfect stay in Saint-Malo
A beautiful combination of stone and metal, the hotel’s majestic architecture overlooks the open sea and is surrounded by vast expanses of sand. This wonderful view can be admired from the hotel’s superb terrace, lounges, rooms and suites.
- Safe and mini-bar
- TV satellite and Canal +
- Bathrobe available in your room
- Hair dryer
- Flat screen TV
- Alarm Clock
- Courtesy tray in some rooms
For more relaxation and well-being
With a direct access from the Hotel, make the most of the Seawater Spa, the Spa and the Aquatonic Pool of the Thermes Marins de Saint-Malo !
Special prices for the Aquatonic Pool
The Grand Hôtel des Thermes offers a Kids’ Club which welcomes children from 2 months to 6 years.
- Reception 24/7
- Direct access to the Thalasso area and the Spa of Thermes Marins
- Breakfast : continental buffet or breakfast in the room
- Bar lounge with sea view
- Terrace facing the sea, garden facing South, solarium
- Possibility of shuttle from the train station and from the airport to the hotel
- Baby equipment on request (free)
- ♿ Access for disabled people
- Bike rental on request
- Laundry service
- Children under 12 : free accommodation in the parents’ bedroom
- Garage : 19 €/day (6 days package : 95 €)
- Extra bed (from the Escale category room only)
- Pets allowed (except in the restaurants and in the Thalasso area)
Your « rendez-vous »
Every Friday, at the Thalasso’s reception (near the Thermes Marins Boutique) from 9am to 1pm and from 2pm to 6pm, discover a large range of Thermes Marins’ cosmetics.
Every Saturday from 10am to 1pm, discover the chocolates of Pascal Pochon in the bar « La Passerelle ».
Monday at 6 :30 pm : Thalassotherapy’s conference will be held in one of the hotel lounges
Wednesday at 6 :30 pm : « Preventive nutrition » conference
Friday at 11am : Diet cuisine presented by our chef Daniel Le Guénan
Friday at 2 pm : Diet desserts presented by our Pastry chef Sylvain Dahirel